Mystic Marathon Side Art Reproduction decals (set is 2 decals – one for each side of the game)
- Thanks to Brad R for vectorizing this!
- High resolution print on Air Egress vinyl for bubble-free installation.
- Laminated with Luster finish scratch resistant laminate.
- Glossy Laminate or Texture Laminate available upon request (put a note in the Comment Field)
- Sized to 29.5 x 71″ which includes some bleed for proper alignment.
- Also check out the Mystic marathon control panel
Mystic Marathon is a horizontally scrolling arcade video game released by Williams Electronics in 1984. The game presents a race between horned, shoe-wearing, fantasy creatures called “Benkins” on a course covering small islands and the water between them. It was programmed by Kristina Donofrio (lead) and Ken Graham. Donofrio later worked on Joust 2: Survival of the Fittest
The game was only available as a conversion kit for Williams games with horizontal monitors, the first such kit from the company. Three versions were released: one for Defender; one for Joust, Robotron: 2084, and Stargate; and one for Bubbles. 500 conversion kits were produced in total along with 5 dedicated cabinet prototypes.