Mortal Kombat Classic 3/4 Micro Center Arcade Kit
- High resolution print on Air Egress channel vinyl for bubble-free installation.
- Side art laminated with Luster finish film.
- Control panel laminated with a tough texture finish
- Includes, marquee, control panel, both sides, bezel, front panel and kick panel
- Printed 1/4″ – 1″ bleed all around.
- Not affiliated with Micro Center, but we are a customer, they make great kits.
Mortal Kombat is an arcade fighting game developed and published by Midway in 1992 it is the first entry in the Mortal Kombat series. It was subsequently released by Acclaim Entertainment for nearly every home platform of the time. The game focuses on several characters of various intentions who enter a martial arts tournament with worldly consequences. It introduced many key aspects of the Mortal Kombat series, including the unique five-button control scheme and gory finishing moves called Fatalities.
Mortal Kombat is considered as one of the greatest video games of all time by critics and audiences in 21st century and became a best-selling game and remains one of the most popular fighting games in the genre’s history, spawning numerous sequels and spin-offs over the following years and decades, beginning with Mortal Kombat II in 1993, and together with the first sequel was the subject of a successful film adaptation in 1995. However, it also sparked much controversy for its depiction of extreme violence and gore using realistic digitized graphics, and, along with the home release of Night Trap, prompted the formation of the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB), a U.S. government-backed organization that set descriptor ratings for video games.